Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back to it!



Hello everyone! I'm back in action today after a lovely week away. We were up in the Belgrade lakes region in Maine. It was very peaceful and I read several books...nice and relaxing! I've put some of my favorite photos from our time (I always take too many photos, so I have to sort through them to pick the favorites) on my flickr site. Now it's back to the grindstone and today started with getting out several Etsy shipments and getting caught up with email...now I'm working on sketches for different projects. It's never the same thing twice! There's definitely plenty to do; along with plenty of errands to run. It's a "scorch-a" outside; so I'm happy to stay in the air conditioning. I hope everyone is well! I'll be back soon with inspirations and goings-ons.

No comments: