Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Peacock Wedding



Today's images are from a wedding suite I recently completed that involved a variation of my peacock wedding design shown in the portfolio section on my website. I could not use the original design since the bride's color scheme was too dark to work that way. I little shuffling took place and this is what we came up with. I'm very pleased with the outcome. It's printed on Crane's Lettra letterpress 100% cotton paper in Pearl White (an ivory). It's very soft to touch.
The suite included in invitation card, a directions card (with a map on the back) and an rsvp card. I also did an outer envelope with return address on the flap with a plain inner envelope. This was so much fun to work on! I love my job.
This Design is copyrighted by Megan creates...

1 comment:

amy said...

soo beautiful! i love your job too! :)