Friday, March 10, 2006

The Last Day

Today is my last day at my full-time job! I'm about to go get ready for it--I'm happy, yet sad at the same time. I'm going to miss all of the team at work so much. Everyone there is so great. I won't miss the politics or the red tape; but I WILL miss the people. They are what made the place good for me. I'm having a "goodbye" lunch today and there's a party tonight. I'm so excited! It will just be hard to say goodbye, but I know it's the right thing to do for myself right now.
My free time has been filled with packing my office and finishing up last minute details and also trying to drum up some work for myself. So much happening at once! All thrilling and exhilarating. Now if I can figure out how my taxes need to work this year and all the paperwork I need to organize I'll be all set! Anyway, I'm off to get ready! The next chapter starts today!!!

No comments: