Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday drivin'

Phew! I made it through my last day at work on Friday. Obviously.
Everyone was so nice that day. I was so sad to leave; I got in the car and cried as I drove away. I'm not sad about the job itself as much as I am about not seeing all my friends there everyday. But they threw me a great party that night; I had so much fun! My husband took me out to a celebration dinner last night, and so launches the new beginning! I've been itching to get started on organizing my paperwork and all that; but I've been good...I haven't touched it. It's the weekend. And I don't want to mix work with time off. I don't want to start off with bad habits! I've been trying to relax this weekend; while I'm excited about what's ahead I'm also nervous. But it's a good nervous. So I think I'll take a bath today, watch a movie (We got Walk the Line from Netflix), and do my best to enjoy my free time.

No comments: