Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holidays!


There's something about the holiday time when I feel so happy with family and friends. But I also feel so disconnected during this time as well. I think it's because there's just so darn much going on! I've been working very hard here at the studio and away with clients. Busy busy! I have big plans to begin production on my Presslings by Megan creates... LETTERPRESSED card and paper gifts line in January. I have several ideas that I just have to execute and print. My goal is to have at least one item produced in January; hopefully it will happen! Since it's a side project it can be hard to find a lot of chunks of time needed to focus on it. I'm so excited to get started though! For spring, I also have planned to redesign my website and get it more "branded" to the new direction my design studio is taking. 2007 will be a big year for the studio and I'm so excited to get things going. I've been so excited by all the inspiration and sharing out in blog world. A favorite shop I've discovered through a friend is Design Public. It's got the coolest items for the home...for yourself or as gifts! It's really fun to look at all the neat little items. Check it out!

1 comment:

Romina Bacci said...

Oooh I love your website!
But changes are always good too!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
:)