Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holidays!


There's something about the holiday time when I feel so happy with family and friends. But I also feel so disconnected during this time as well. I think it's because there's just so darn much going on! I've been working very hard here at the studio and away with clients. Busy busy! I have big plans to begin production on my Presslings by Megan creates... LETTERPRESSED card and paper gifts line in January. I have several ideas that I just have to execute and print. My goal is to have at least one item produced in January; hopefully it will happen! Since it's a side project it can be hard to find a lot of chunks of time needed to focus on it. I'm so excited to get started though! For spring, I also have planned to redesign my website and get it more "branded" to the new direction my design studio is taking. 2007 will be a big year for the studio and I'm so excited to get things going. I've been so excited by all the inspiration and sharing out in blog world. A favorite shop I've discovered through a friend is Design Public. It's got the coolest items for the home...for yourself or as gifts! It's really fun to look at all the neat little items. Check it out!

No comments: