Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to it









Phew! I've been gone from here for what seems like forever. We got back from our vacation to Salzburg, Austria last weekend and I've been catching up on errands and sleep ever since. It was an amazing trip and I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone considering going to Europe. It was so breathtaking: clean, beautiful, friendly people, rich history and much to see. An added bonus: we never even needed a map to find our way around! It was such a charming place with it's historic buildings, cobblestone streets, and music traditions. And I never once encountered a piece of trash on the ground or a dirty bathroom...even at the beer garden!!! (I say this with a smile, but it is very true!) I would go back any time if given the chance! We did so much there that it's impossible to list here. Let's just say that it was a fabulous time and there was a new discovery every moment. With this post are some favorite photos. Now that I'm finally caught up on my errands and am back to work I hope to start posting more regularly again. I hope you all have been well and I can't believe it is almost September!!! See you soon!

No comments: