Friday, December 12, 2008

Shinzi Katoh






I've been loving the work of Japanese artist and illustrator Shinzi Katoh. His work can be found on many kinds of unique products from tote bags to picture books to tableware...it's also collectible! I love the retro feel of the illustrations and all the great cheerful colors. These quirky designs hit the nail on the head for what I enjoy doing. The tray can be found at the fabulous online shop Three Potato Four in their tabletop section. I ordered one for myself as I couldn't resist! Check out their other goodies as well while you are there! It's the kind of shop where I love everything I look at...it's endlessly fun to peruse all the cute items. In this post, the tray is pictured at top and water bottles are shown below that. Then there are a few of my favorite lunch box designs...in bento box style.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! And definitely hand-me-down worthy, too :)