Thursday, February 11, 2010

Clementine Art




Hi there! A few months ago, I ordered these environmentally friendly supplies from Clementine Art. Can I be honest and say that the packaging is what drew me in? It's lovely up close too. Then, I saw that the materials are all natural, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. I know Paige is too young to use them right now, but I actually had fun coloring with the soy crayons. They feel so silky and smooth to color with! I loved them (much more than the traditional wax kind we all use). The colors are more vibrant as well. Sometimes I find it relaxing to just sit with crayons and color in a kid's coloring book. I find that it helps me clear my head when I focus on something so simple and easy. The items are a tad pricier than what you might expect, but it's a quality product and I've been enjoying them for myself! I guess I can share with Paige once she's older...I GUESS. :)

No comments: