Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gocco!

I got my Print Gocco in the mail yesterday!!!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to try it out! It will be a while yet as I am working on-site for a client and then I'll be away for a few days; then back on-site for the client again. As soon as I get a free chance I will dig in! It is sitting in the box on the floor next to me...taunting me to come play. tempting....so tempting!
Hopefully in another 2 weeks or so. (sheesh) In the meantime, I've been brainstorming and planning some very fun card designs! I've finally found a favorite design that I'm proud of; so I'm going to try my best with it.
A lot of work and thought goes in before I even get to the print stage; so that's what I've been working on while on the train and during my evenings. It's so fun! My plan is to put the cards up for sale on my etsy shop once they are complete; and of course put them up here on my blog for all to see. good times. *yawn* I'm going to bed!!

No comments: