Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Chained up





Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's still pouring rain and I'm still busy with design and wedding printing. In my spare time (a few months ago) I designed a new card...I have finally printed it: this time it's flat printed but still on the Crane's Lettra cotton letterpress paper. I love how soft, thick, and luxurious it is. These cards are in a popular color scheme and I was able to print on the envelope (front and back) to add more interest. They are for sale here...
If you'd like a set of your own if there aren't any left in the shop, please email me at megan [at] megancreates.com. I will be sure to get them made and post them in the shop for your purchase. I can even change the colors for you if you want.
Thanks for looking!! I'll be back tomorrow with another inspiration bit...

Here's the write-up on them from the shop:

Set of 6 stylish folded thank you notes. Flat printed in a golden yellow and a robin's egg blue on ultra soft and thick Crane's Lettra 100% cotton paper (110#). Blank on the inside. Designed and printed by me, this chain link pattern makes for a stylish and simple statement. They feel luxurious!
No boring envelopes with these cards! Comes with a set of 6 matching cotton envelopes with a blue chain pattern printed on the back flap, as well as the message "Kindly deliver to:" printed on the front.

Card dimensions: 3.5" high x 4.874" wide (4-bar size)

These are packaged in a stylish envelope and shipped in a stiff cardboard mailer to protect them.

No comments: