Thursday, February 21, 2008

Etsy love


Hey all! Happy Thursday to you. Today you will find me working on birth announcement designs for a client...time to flex those illustration muscles! Yesterday my chainlink cards were featured on Etsy Love. Click the link to check out the post. How exciting! It's a neat website that showcases some of the blogger's favorite Etsy finds and categorizes them. It's a great blog to peruse and possibly find that gem of an item you've been looking for! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

kat said...

Love your chainlink cards and I'm also a huge typography fan. That's even how I met my husband (a conversation about a typeface!!!) : )

moneythoughts said...

Hi,

I was checking out people that paint, and I came across your blog. I'm from Cincinnati and I am familiar with Charlie Harper's work. I worked as a gallery attendant at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati a year ago this past December(2006) when he was recognized by the city and given a Day by the Mayor. it was a great show of his work over the years and even had paintings from 2005 and 2006.

I write and paint. Take a look at my blog, you might find it of interest. I post new art work every Saturday.

Fred