Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HANNO the Gorilla



If you've been reading my blog for a bit, you'll have seen that I love toys and trinkets. I've seen this toy around the web for a while now, but never quite realized it was quite so flexible! I found some photos out there that show this gorilla can do pretty much any pose you could want, and he's larger than I imagined. Designed by David Weeks, this toy makes a great gift for yourself or a friend as it is so unique and expressive! He's also made of sustainably harvested Beech wood, so there is an eco-conscious component to him as well. It seems his joints are elastic and he's "virtually indestructible" but I've also read that he can't be dropped from any heights. Makes sense though! Photos shown are pulled from Bobby Berk Home and you can buy him/check him out for yourself here.

No comments: