Friday, February 09, 2007

More Penguin Love



Hi All! Today was an exciting surprise. Grace over at Design Sponge featured my Penguin card on her blog today! What a thrill! Thanks Grace!
This busy week has come to an end. This weekend will find me working most of the time. I'm grateful to have that problem! Lots of ad campaign and branding work to do. I do have a manicure appointment for Saturday; not that it will last for more than a day since I am not girly enough to take proper care of my hands! But it's a fun indulgence once in a while. I will see if I can squeeze in some time to finish designing some plate designs for future letterpress projects. I have a design or two done, but need a few more to make a full/complete plate order. I also have some paper I'm interested in ordering and I have some etsy shipping to do. Busy times! Well, I'm off to dinner with my husband. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Get rest and have fun (if you can!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love them too! So cute, I found you images in Flickr. I love your presslings logo, it is very nice, I am also a graphic designer, and I am really drawn to any identity mark, so I was so pleasantly surprised to see that you were cataloging your experience with your Pearl! Thank you so much, it has been fun reading about your experience.

Check out pearlmarmalade on etsy, I think you will like them.