Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Passing Notes

I was paging through my latest issue of "How" Magazine (it's the 2007 Design Annual) and stumbled on a gorgeous wedding invitation featured. I went to the designer's website and was AMAZED. The firm is called "Passing Notes". What beautiful work!!! For anyone who loves invitation design and loves eye candy this site is for you. The work there took my breath away. I was sad when I had finished looking through everything! The studio showcases designs that truly reflect the people they are for. And the thinking is very "outside the box" and refreshing. I was starting to think that all invitation design was starting to look the same! This gives me hope that new ideas exist, we just have to spend a little extra time to get there. Note, the site is in Flash so you'll have to have it installed. Also, I noticed that if you click each number, a new project comes up. To see all the images/parts from one project you have to look over to the right...you'll see a ": next" link. Click on that to remain on the same project and see all its different parts and pieces. That's where the fun is! All I can say is, I'm completely inspired! I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I did! Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear opinions.

No comments: