Thursday, January 22, 2009

Clothing love

I was perusing my favorite store (Anthropologie) for home decorating items when I took a peek at some of the clothing. SWOON! If I wasn't pregnant right now I'd be seriously considering snapping up these items for spring/summer!
I love this whole outfit. *sigh*
I love this bobbin necklace: the colors and textures are so lovely! It comes in 2 colorways and I prefer the "blue" one myself. I may grab this one since I CAN wear it!
I'm IN LOVE with this red dress. It's much better in person. The fabric has a sheen to it. All that graphic detailing on the bottom...of cranes and wildlife done in an Asian style...is EMBROIDERED. The whole bit. It is so lovely in person!
This polka-dot shirt dress has the cut I love with the vintage-style flair to give it personality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that whole top outfit! Adorable!