It's been so long since I've done a grateful Monday post. I've been sick for the last week with the worst cold I've ever had...and I still have it. It's now become a nice sinus infection and bronchitis. No fun when you are pregnant and can't take the trusty medications that usually do the trick! I've barely slept for a week now, but I guess I might as well chalk that up to practice for baby. Although, being more sick than I've ever been WHILE not sleeping has been a bit of a bear.
But, I'm stir-crazy now and ready for this to be over with! That being said, today are some grateful thoughts:
1. A prescription for pregnancy-safe antibiotics!
2. An amazing husband who has taken care of me, the house, and everything in between!!!
3. Tasty beef stew made by my husband...a great chef!
4. A newly clean desk surface to do my work on
5. Hot chocolate: how I love you! Especially with a gigantic glob of Marshmallow Fluff.
6. A newly painted nursery with new hardwood floors
7. Did I mention my amazing husband?