Saturday, January 14, 2006

My First Post!

Here I am! My very first post. I'm very excited to join the blogging world. I've been so inspired looking at all the sites out there and feel like it's a real chance to be creative! I have no idea what I'm doing; but I guess that's part of the fun. I figure I'll learn as I go. I look forward to posting photos, sketches, and other artful pursuits here in hopes I will regain my lost creativity and finally end my 6 -year artist block!!! I'll need all the encouragement I can get. That's all for now!
This photo was taken recently with my new Canon EOS Rebel XT digital camera...it's of Forge Pond; across the street from where my husband and I live. It was taken after a snowy morning when it cleared off and snowmobilers were out and about on the pond.

1 comment:

Colorsonmymind said...

Awesome picture. What a great thing to have across the street