Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wanna show...

I have done so many little letterpress stationery projects lately...I can't wait to show them to you! But most of them are holiday gifts for people and I don't want to spoil anyone's gift! But I will be sure to post them after the holiday for sure. I just got a new plate in for my next card design. This time I will be doing folded cards and the design is a little more "pattern-y" and traditional. But I plan on using a fun color to give it some edge. We'll see how it goes. I have been working on lots of different plans and designs for my products for the new year so I'm hoping they come to fruition and that y'all like them. In the meantime, I have to go wrap some gifts. Believe it or not I HATE wrapping gifts. Lots of crafty people love this sort of thing but not me. I'm so bad at it. And it bores me to tears. It's the sort of thing I appreciate when I see it...but I don't like to do it myself. You would think I would be finding lots of cool glorious paper or print my own pattern or something...but no. I feel proud that I even wrap the darn things instead of sticking them in a gift bag (which I'd probably rather do). I'm terrible. A terrible, terrible art person. I'll go flog myself with the tape dispenser now. (If only I could operate it correctly).

No comments: