Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hoot!

I love this eco-friendly wooden postcard by Night Owl Paper Goods! They have a wide array to choose from and make such a nice little trinket to get in the mail. I can't part with mine so it now lives on my inspiration board in my studio. Am spending much of the week printing in the studio. I worked on custom notecards yesterday, as I will today, tomorrow, and the next day. I'm also working on custom wedding materials with only a few days to turn them around (it won't be letterpressed, though, in that timeline). It's a fun theme and a fun project that I'll hope to share here when finished. Next week will find me working on a birth announcement and holiday card project on the press...and then I'll really have to buckle down and get my own holiday stuff done! Happy day everyone!

No comments: