Monday, March 17, 2008

It's in the cards

Hi everyone! It's Monday again and I'm back to the grind. I'm assuming you are too! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I would have a theme post, but I was too lazy to bother. See how honest I am? Anyway, I recently redesigned my business cards and letterpressed them in a pale robin's egg blue color...that's the photo above. It is a standard size for business cards, but this one is held vertically (just fit my info better) to be a little different. I used Crane's Lettra paper and was worried it would be too thick, but no, it isn't. It took a nice deep impression and makes the card feel sturdy and luxurious. I love collecting fun or fancy business cards and I hope people hang onto mine as a keepsake (the way I do others) when I start handing them out. This week I plan to share some of my recent notecard projects with you as I refresh items in the shop. Be well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to get mine :)

/// said...

LOVE THESE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice work Meg...you'll have to send me one! And I love the new nest thank you cards in your shop-perfect for spring!

Anonymous said...

Your cards came out beautifully! I lovelovelove the color.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

Anonymous said...

They're absolutely lovely! Congrats!