Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More of a good thing







Good morning! Today I have listed a new item in my shop: a notecard multi-pack! I printed tons of each color to create a pack of 5 flat notecards with 5 unique animals in the set. I just figured that a multipack would allow everyone to get a sampling of a few popular designs at once rather than only getting one kind to a set. Of course, feel free to contact me through the shop if you would like a certain number of one kind. I've got lots made. I chose to use bright colors to ring in the warm season here in the States. There are also 2 new cards that are making their debut in the set: the seahorse flat note and the dragonfly flat note...I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them! Have a happy Wednesday everyone and I will see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the dragonfly design! But the seagull card you did last year is still my all-time favorite!