Monday, March 10, 2008

meadow wedding


Good morning! Happy Monday to you. I thought I'd show a picture of a letterpressed wedding suite I did a while back...all in a chocolate brown. The invitation is a tea length card and envelope (just for something a little different). I can't wait until the weather here improves and we'll really be able to romp through the meadows like the one in the invitation! Today you will find me putting together quotes for several clients and working on artwork for some future prints...along with putting together a few etsy orders that came through over the weekend. The daylight savings time has me all thrown off. But I have to say I love when it is still "light" out at 7:00 in the evening! It makes me feel so much more energized. Time to come out of hibernation! (And the Robins hopping around outside seem to agree).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
Just dropping a note to say I love your design work with letterpress - good for you!

Good luck with the baby-makin' as well!