Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring is coming!





Spring is almost here...Thursday is the day I've been waiting for all winter. Not that it will change the weather much right away, but it's a step in the right direction for me. I love Spring and Summer. I love going outside without a coat and being able to walk freely without a thousand layers. Not getting frostbite is always an added bonus when going outside. These cards I designed and letterpress printed are my welcome to Spring (to be enjoyed all year round)...for sale in my shop here. I hope you like them!
Today I will be working on shipping orders, posting new items in the shop, and working on quotes for clients. Then, perhaps I will work on brainstorming new card designs and do some client work. I'm feeling a good bit under the weather (I'm scared I'm catching that super flu) so I'm trying to take it easy. Be well everyone!

No comments: