Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pinkish





Hi there!
Here's my latest creation; the peacock flat notecard. I have several sets ready to go and it's up for sale on my etsy shop. It's printed in a bright magenta pink ink and on really soft thick cotton paper. I'm very happy with how they came out and the letterpress impression is deep for these. It was fun to work on them! In other art news: I've finished up two drawings and am currently having them turned into plates so I can do a limited edition letterpress print run for each. I'm excited to finally be able to offer my own art prints. It feels good to be able to contribute to the affordable art movement. I like the idea that everyone can find artwork that is unique and affordable for their walls rather than mass-marketed items that can be found anywhere. I hope to get the plates next week and also get the printing done next week as well. Of course I'll post them here as soon as they're ready! I'm excited about them if you can't tell. I'm spending other time this weekend gathering inspiration and enjoying the nice weather. I hope you're enjoying your weekends! Be well and stay positive!

No comments: