Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Press Alert!




Hey everyone! Woo, it's hot out there! Just a quick note: My new limited edition prints were mentioned today on Poppytalk I'm so honored to be mentioned on her blog in the fresh/affordable art entry. I was also mentioned this past Friday on the ever-amazing blog DesignSponge. So exciting! I'm thrilled to get mentioned by these amazing design sites; and be amongst so many amazing artists and designers out there. It feels good to be making art again and to be making it affordable for everyone. Well, it's a busy day so I'm off. I've got to work on several quotes (this will eat up most of the day), finish printing for a wedding and ship it, and send out shop orders. I'll follow it up with some invoicing and emails and call it a day! (blah). I hope I can squeeze in some sketch and design time today; but sometimes the business side of life takes over, you know? More soon!

No comments: