Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday Inspiration



Chris and I went for a walk this morning and it was so nice to enjoy the weather and just be outside. There were pretty little blooms falling off the trees everywhere so I grabbed one and put it in a glass to float. I also love this page from the latest issue of Elle Decor magazine...I love the different fabrics on the couch and I also love the grass wallpaper on the wall. You can click on the image to see it larger. I would love to do a small part of a room in that paper... Busy day; I'm off to continue to check items off my "to do" list, including printing my next stationery set design. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo...pretty! i love that room decor-i've never seen a couch with a pattern design-and liked it! thanks for sharing (=